Enlighten Yourself About The Benefits Before You Apply For US Citizenship! A foreign national or citizen is granted the US citizenship by the naturalization process once they file the Form N-400 and fulfill the requirements. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is the agency in charge and they process the application in order of its receipt.
Why to apply for US citizenship?
Duties as a US citizen includes:
Rights as a US citizen are listed below:
1) Consular benefits: During travel abroad the US citizen who is detained or arrested for any reason can take help from the US embassy or consulate.
2) Social service access: The option of social security and Medicare can be availed only by the US citizens.
3) Sponsor relatives abroad: Many visa requisitions require the applicants to be close relatives of US citizens, visas such as IR and F for family members.
4) Deportation protection: Deportation proceedings are not possible against naturalized US citizens since they are not considered aliens anymore.
5) Honors Eligibility: The USCIS created the Outstanding American by Choice Award to honor only the naturalized US citizens.
6) In the United States civic participation is not required. It is …