Your Value is Law

Applying For A China Visa Do You Need A Tourist Or A Business Visa

Applying For A China Visa Do You Need A Tourist Or A Business Visa

Applying For A China Visa Do You Need A Tourist Or A Business Visa

Mandarin Morning gathered some information concerning China visas. It is possible to become overwhelmed with confusion when you are trying to get a visa for China. You need to know what type of them you need otherwise you could end up causing a delay in your trip. You need to know the specific rules that determine whether you will need a tourist visit . There several different types of classifications for each type of them.

When going on a vacation to China for pure enjoyment with family or friends you will need to apply for a tourist one for China. Anyone caught doing business while in possession of a tourist one could face expensive fines and could also be instantly deported. A China tourist visa is classified as a class L visa.

It is possible for a class L visa to be a multiple entry. It can also be a single entry or a double entry depending on what you need. Anyone needing to enter this country one time and stay for a specific period of time will want to go with the single entry. This type of them will allow you to stay in the country for three to six months. A double entry one will grant an access to individual twice meaning you can enter the country, leave and then renter the counter again. As with the single entry visa, the double entry visa has a normal stay time of three to six months.

Getting a class L visa for pure entertainment purposes that will allow for multiple entries into the country is also possible. This type of tourist one will allow an individual to entry China a number of times within six to twelve months.

A China business one is needed by anyone who needs to perform business in there. You can do a number of things with a business one including investigating, conduction business, lecturing, or getting an education. A business visa is classified as a type F one.

There are several types of business visas including single, double, and multiple entry ones. There is usually a set time limit of six months for single and double entry visas. It is possible to extend the time limit for multiple entry visas up to one year. You can also add an additional twenty four months under some circumstances.

In order to get a one you will need to fill out it application which can be done at you local United States post office, online password processors, or the Chinese embassy. When filling out the China visa application you will notice that are several questions asking you the reasons why you are visiting. You shouldnt panic if you are unsure what type of visa you need. Just answer all the questions correctly and check all the things that you plan on doing in China and the Chinese consulate will decide which visa is right for you and issue it to you.

It is possible to get confused when applying for a visa. The different types of visas make it even more difficult and the amount of time you are allowed to stay can also cause some confusion. It is important to also take the entry limits into consideration which can take the confusion to a whole other level. The best thing to do is to let the Chinese consulate determine what type of visa is right for you by filling out your visa application are best as possible. We will gladly answer any questions you may have about a China visa or our Mandarin School in Shanghai.